- No rubber, foam, or plastic pieces to degrade in the sun.
- No part of the rack contacts the frame of the bike.
- Folds up small enough for any trunk.
- Small fold-up size allows for storage anywhere – even the floor of a small closet.
- Very sturdy. Zero wobble in the hitch (2-inch version)
- No assembly at all. Just take it out of the box and insert into hitch.
- Very solid, extremely well built to last
- Easiest rack I’ve ever used to fold up, rock back, install on vehicle, add/remove bike, even assemble cause it comes assembled!
- Doesn’t stick very far out (can close garage door without removing or folding up)
- They shipped the same day from order
- Can run with just 1, and easily throw the add-ons for 2 more when I take my kids riding
- The rack looks awesome with its materials and construction
- Just an ingenious design for compactness and modularity
- 2 rack system is a bit heavy at 50 lbs.
- Not cheap and a bit more expensive than the competition
- Can block license plate when folded up
- Very small company and customer support delays have been reported
- Lever mechanism can be stiff and creaky
- Opening the second arm can require three hands since the bike needs to be supported from falling.
We’re really stretching here to find weaknesses as this is one of the best designed racks today. In the areas where it really matters, ease of use and out of mind, this rack is a home run.
What do you think? Can you compare this to others that you’ve tried?