2012 Norco Product Launch
Whistler, British Columbia
18-20 July 2011
Other 2012 Norco Bikes
In addition to the introduction of Norco’s brand new models, there were a number of other notable bikes that remain on the roster and are definitely worth mentioning.
26” XC Race / Trail
2012 Norco Phaser
The 2012 Phaser is a no compromise cross country rig for riders who like to go fast during races, endurance events, and late afternoon rips with your fast group of friends. The frame utilizes lightweight MU9 butted tubing and incorporates other weigh-saving features like Norglide composite bearing and a one-piece link arm that integrates a pivot point at the lower shock mount.
Key features on the Phaser:
- Three trim levels (1, 2, 3) priced between $3999 USD and $2010 USD
- Phaser 100mm travel frame with A.R.T. suspension
- Norglide composite bearings at the pivots
- Rock Shox forks on all levels; 15mm thru-axle forks on Phaser 1 and 2
- 2×10 gearing on the Phaser 1; 3×10 on the Phaser 2 and 3
- 11-36t cassettes on all models
- 680mm handlebars