2013 Pivot M4X
- dw-link suspension design with position sensitive anti-squat for superior pedaling and out of the saddle sprinting performance.
- 4” (100mm) rear Travel
- The M4X is designed to have an ultra firm feel to hold the suspension up in the travel while railing corners and boosting jump faces.
- New Adaptive Logic RP23 Kashima shock with custom tuned Rebound and Propedal settings: New Rebound settings offer twice the number of adjustment options for more precise tuning of the rebound speed. Boost valve and compression tuning are M4X slalom/dirt jump specific.
2 sizes (short and long). Stable geometry for handling high speed runs.
- As with all Pivot frames, frame stiffness and durability are a key part of all our designs. The M4X takes this to another level.
- Large diameter tubing based off the Firebird specifications.
- Double upright tubes on rear triangle and large tubular cross brace
- New Lower dw-link based off Phoenix lower link design places larger double row bearings at an even wider placement for the main pivot.
- Hollow box one piece BB and main Pivot assembly further increases stiffness and accuracy.
- 142 X 12mm through axle design
- New forged 7075-T6 derailleur hanger with integrated axle nut.
- Tapered 1.5” Headtube
- ISCG 05 mounts
- 73mm threaded BB shell compatible with all threaded BB designs for maximum compatibility with products in the long travel trail/gravity category.
- 142mm rear spacing with 12mm through axle.
- Additional cable routing for dropper seat posts.
The New Pivot M4X has already been ridden to numerous podium finishes in slalom including a bronze medal at Crankworks and winning the best trick competition at the Claymore Challenge.