A New Year Brings New Members to The Bike Cooperative
Manchester, NH (February 1, 2011) 2011 has started on a high note for The Bike Cooperative, as they continue to grow their member base with another influx of new members.
“With the introduction of new programs and the growth in our number of supplier partners over the last few months, the level of interest in what we’re building really seems to have taken off,” said Greg Brodsky, managing director of the co-op. “We’ve been extremely impressed with the quality of retailers who are showing interest and ultimately becoming members of The Bike Cooperative. The dealer growth we’ve experienced will only help the co-op to continue to build its momentum. 2011 is going to be a big year for us, and adding these new members is a great way to kick it off.”
The new members are:
- Brands Cycle & Fitness – Wantagh, NY
- Ride On Bicycles – Greenville, SC
- Danzeisen & Quigley – Cherry Hill, NJ
- Bike Center, Inc. – St. Louis, MO
- Family Bicycles, LLC – Kansas City, MO
- Cycle to Fitness – Livonia, MI
- Takoma Bicycle – Takoma Park, MD
- Greenway 500 Bike Shop – Muncie, IN
- Kyle’s Bikes – Ankeny, IA
- CS West Bikes – Colorado Springs, CO
- Cahaba Cycles – Birmingham, AL
The Bike Cooperative is a member-owned cooperative with a mission of improving the profitability of independent bike retailers. The Bike Cooperative provides members with exclusive product specials and rebates, consumer financing and credit card processing programs, comprehensive advertising services, and training in management and sales. For information on becoming a co-op member, call TBC Member Services at 1-800-450-7595 or visit www.thebikecooperative.com.