With 20 products under a hundred dollars you have to admit that Answer Products should be stuffed into your stocking. Naughty or Nice, doesn’t matter kids.
The brand has heritage like no other with MX and BMX roots running deep in its storied history. More than ever athletes are crossing over between 2 wheel disciplines and they’re riding Answer Products into the holiday season.
Here are a few affordable items that should fit into your stocking.
STRIKE Winter Glove – Thanks Mom, you’re the best..!
• Rated to 25°F (-4 °C)
• 5mm Neoprene for 3 season use
• Clarino Amara palm material Improves grip
• Pre-curve anatomic shape
• Extended cuff
• Cotton terry cloth thumbs for Snot wipe
• S, M, L, XL, XXL (black only)
• MSRP $ 40usd
High Ethic Sock – Sweet, who are these from..?
• Cool airflow mesh Superior ventilation
• Double stitched heel and toe Increased sock life
• Easy-Fit™ construction keeps socks from sliding down
• 6 inch mid calf height, thank you grandpa and gangsters of course
• 2 sizes, small/medium and large/XL (Black only)
• MSRP $ 15usd
- ONE DH Direct Mount STEM – I’m gifting this to myself…
• – 20mm stack height
• 50mm & 55mm adjustable length
• 7075 Alloy
• Black and white only
• NOTE: will not fit DORADO flat crown in 50mm position
• MSRP $ 70usd
Fall Line XC Glove – Oh boy, these will match the KX, Dad..!
• 5 new colors (Clay, Dirt, Green, Orange, Tusk)
• Curved palm for comfort, reduced hand fatigue
• Silicone palm graphic for non slip grip
• 2-Way stretch nylon
• Breathable, durable, comfortable
• S, M, L, XL, XXL (all colors)
• MSRP $ 30
Answer Products has over 45 global distributors and being back on the gas developing new and affordable products for your mountain biking pleasure. Please visit:
www.answerproducts.com and tell us what you think.
Happy Holidays from Answer..!
source: Rich Travis
Product Marketing Manager