Ayup 2010 bar V4 Adventure System – $466.00
|Light||Price||Claimed Lux||Runtime||Battery Type||Light head weight||Battery Weight||Installed Weight||Lux per gram||Lux per dollar|
|Ayup 2010 Bar V4||$233||400||3:00 hrs||Lithium||58 grams each||82 grams each||155||.22||.15|
|Ayup 2010 Helmet V4||$233||400||3:00 hrs||Lithium||58 grams each||82 grams each||148||.21||.13|
This is a lightweight race-ready system from Australia. This year, Ayup has updated their line to make them brighter and to add some nice features to the light. It’s still the lightest system around but they have a new carrying case, helmet mount and tail light options.
Light Head close ups:
The bar mount is nicely center-mounted in front of the stem but it still uses zip ties. The helmet mount features the very slick ‘gecko’ mounting system which is light and secure.
Light Meter Measurements:
Lux measurements were 34 Lux for the wider bar light and 31 Lux for the helmet light
- ultra light system perfect for racers
- updated switch and dim modes are a nice addition.
- slick helmet mount system works very well.
- excellent charging station and car adapter accessory
- solid and weatherproof carrying case
- tail light option and headband are a great addition
- The bar light needs to be wider.
- The bar light uses zip ties for mounting
This racer’s favorite continues to improve. We only wish that the light had a wider beam pattern, now that it is much brighter than before.
Beam Pattern Photos:
Ayup 2010 bar V4 Adventure System Spot
Ayup 2010 bar V4 Adventure System Wide
Ayup 2010 bar V4 Adventure System Spot & Wide
4.5 out of 5 Stars
4.75 out of 5 Stars
Read or write reviews: