|Light||Price||Claimed Lux||Measured Lux||Run time||Light head weight||Battery Weight||Installed Weight|
Light Meter Measurements:
This light measured 43 lux on our ambient light measurement facility. This is much lower than the the Stryker that measured in at 52 lux. This may be due to the smaller reflector of the Stryker Pro
- rugged head unit design
- now useable for helmet
- handlebar mounting is now removeable and can be aimed left to right.
- not as bright as other 700 lumen lights
- $50 more expensive than the Stryker
- doesn’t have the same rubberized housing as the Stryker
- beam pattern is not as wide as the Stryker and does not have interchangeable lenses
Baja Designs has stumbled here a bit as this light has less features and less light than the Stryker, yet it is $50 more expensive.
Beam Pattern Photos:
3 out of 5 Stars
3.75 out of 5 Stars
Read or write reviews: