Handmade bike show and brewfest now offers race, rides, outdoor movie, and more!
The Marin County bicycle Coalition and Access4Bikes present Biketoberfest Marin, an all-day celebration of the bicycle held in Fairfax, Marin County’s premier cycling destination and the birthplace of the mountain bike.
This handmade bike show and brewfest now includes a cyclocross race, celebrity group rides, an outdoor movie (KLUNKERZ) and more.
The festival offers something for every cyclist: there will be beautiful handmade bicycles on display, celebrity group rides for road and mountain bikers, a cyclocross race (Lion of Fairfax), a brewfest featuring 30 beers from 22 West Coast brewers, and an outdoor screening of KLUNKERZ in the evening. In addition, there will be live music, a family fun zone and amazing food!
Admission is free. Tickets
for beer tasting are $20 in advance or $25 the day of the event, and include a commemorative 8 oz. Biketoberfest glass. Proceeds benefit bicycle advocacy in Marin County. Tickets are on sale now!
* Handmade bike show – 15 West Coast builders!
* Bike Expo – Over 50 bicycle companies
* Brewfest – Over 30 beers from 22 breweries!
* Cyclocross race – Lion of Fairfax at White Hill School
* KLUNKERZ outdoor movie – introduction by stars of the mountain bike documentary
rides – Road ride with Alison Starne, mountain bike ride with Joe Breeze and Charlie Kelly, Luna Chix ride and NorCal High School ride
* Family fun! – Slide, Jumpy, Little Rollers, face painting, teen band and “Breakfast with Enzo”!
* Live music – Tony MaGee and the Dogtown Ramblers
* Food – Pizza Politana, The Fabulous Frickle Brothers Pickles, Venga Paella, The Juicery, Donna’s Tamales, Brittany Crepes and Galettes and the Sausage Booth!
When : Saturday, October 16, 11 am to 6 pm (group rides at 9:30 am)
Where : Fair-Anselm Plaza parking lots, 765 Center Blvd, Fairfax, CA 94930 (next to Java Hut and Iron Springs)
Info : www.biketoberfestmarin.com