- Share experiences of cycling with friends and family
- Good for bike shops and showing shop rides
- Simple, lightweight camera
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
- 7 hours of battery life
- Records data to a micro SD card (up to 32 GB card for 10 hrs of standard quality video)
- No HD or audio to keep the price down and increase storage capacity
- Upload videos to Cateye’s website INOU Atlas
- Website uses Google maps and outlines your trip with video or still images displayed
- Website can also show diagnostic feed with speed, altitude, distance and time
CatEye Announces a New GPS Camera
CatEye, the leading manufacturer of bicycle electronics, introduces a brand new line of products to capture and share your life’s adventures. The CatEye INOU, named for the first explorer to map the entire coastline of Japan, is a GPS enabled camera and video recorder that mounts directly to your bicycle.
“GPS maps combined with photo and video records will appeal to all types of users,” said Koichi Tsuyama, President of CatEye. “The INOU lets you capture your outdoor experience and quickly share with friends and family via the most popular social media sites.”
With a programmable shutter interval (1, 2, 5, and 10 min.), a manual photo button, and instant video recording, you can easily customize your ride experience. The INOU accepts up to a 32 GB Micro SD card and two easily replaceable AAA batteries will allow you to expand your adventures as you see fit.
Downloading and sharing your ride is made easy with the new INOUAtlas website. Using the INOUSync software, downloadable from the InNOUAtlas website and compatible with both PC and Mac platforms, you can easily share your geo-tagged photos, videos, and maps with all of your social media networks. The INOUAtlas website incorporates a share feature with both Facebook and Twitter, and video shot with the INOU is YouTube compatible, making uploads quick and simple.
- PC and Mac Compatible
- 1 GB Micro SD memory card included (Will supporting up to 32GB)
- Water Resistant Design
- FlexTight and Helmet/Universal brackets included
- 6.5 hrs. runtime with GPS logging
- 6 hrs with GPS logging + auto photo recording (1’ intervals)
- 2.5 hrs with GPS logging + video recording
- Geo-tagged maps on the INOUAtlas Website
- Share maps, photos, and videos with Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Auto GPS-Data Logging Every 5 Seconds
- Auto (1’, 2’, 5’, 10’) Photo Recording
- Manual Photo Recording
- 640×480 30/15fps Video Recording
- Manual video recording compatible with YouTube
- Compatible with Google Maps
- Upgradeable firmware
- Distance calibration with CatEye analog wireless speed sensor*
*Strada wireless, Micro wireless, Urban wireless, Vectra wireless
- 2 AAA Batteries
CatEye Returns to High-End Night Illumination
CatEye, the leading manufacturer of bicycle electronics, makes a return to the high-end night riding market. The CatEye Sumo 3 and Sumo 2 carry on the tradition of the legendary Stadium light series by providing incredibly bright, rechargeable headlights suitable for all night time activities.
The Sumo 3 is CatEye’s new top-level rechargeable headlight system. With new optics and LED technology and producing 2100 lumen at max output, this light will outperform any other light currently on the market.
The standard Flex-Tight bracket ensures maximum security and easily adapts to any style of handlebar. The 3 LED bulbs are protected by a sturdy, all aluminum housing.
Featuring the DNA (Dynamic, Normal, and All-Night) power modes and one flashing mode, each battery charge will last between 2.5 and 20 hours. The 7.4V x 9200mAH Li-Ion battery has a charge time of 8 hrs.
- 3 x 700 Lumen LED
- 7.4V x 9200mAh Li-Ion Battery
- DNA & Flashing Modes
- Battery Runtime: Dynamic Mode 2.5 hrs, Normal Mode 5 hrs, All-Night Mode 10 hrs, Flashing Mode 20 hrs
- Battery Charge: 8 hrs
CatEye’s Sumo 2 lighting system is our mid level offering that outshines other brands’ premium lights. With one less LED and a more compact battery than its big brother, the Sumo 3, the Sumo 2 puts out a powerful 1400 lumen at max output.
The standard Flex-Tight bracket ensures maximum security and easily adapts to any style of handlebar. The 2 LED bulbs are protected by a sturdy, all aluminum housing.
Featuring the DNA (Dynamic, Normal, and All-Night) power modes and one flashing mode, each battery charge will last between 2 and 20 hours. The 7.4V x 4600mAH Li-Ion battery has a charge time of 4 hrs.
- 2 x 700 Lumen LED
- 7.4 x 4600mAh Li-Ion Battery
- DNA & Flashing Modes
- Battery Runtime: Dynamic Mode 2 hrs, Normal Mode 4 hrs, All-Night Mode 10 hrs, Flashing Mode 20 hrs
- Battery Charge: 4 hrs
CatEye Announces New Rapid Family
CatEye, the leading manufacturer of bicycle electronics, introduces a brand new line of safety lights. Consisting of the Rapid 5, Rapid 3, and Rapid 1 lights, each features super bright LEDs and a unique rapid flashing pattern.
- 1 high power SMD-LED + 2 Φ5mm LEDs + 2 SMD LEDs
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries Rapid: 50h Pulse: 20h (Rechargeable batteries compatible)
- FlexTightTM bracket SP-11 included
- New RM-1 bracket for Saddle Rail available separately
- 1 high power SMD-LED + 2 Φ5mm LEDs
- 1 AA alkaline battery Rapid: 20h Flashing: 80h (Rechargeable batteries compatible)
- FlexTightTM bracket SP-11 included
- 1 high power SMD-LED
- Recharged by USB
- Charging Time: 3h
- Build in Li-ion battery Rapid: 13h Pulse: 14h
- New FlexTightTM bracket SP-12F(for handle bar) SP-12R(for seat post)included
- Front & Rear available
CatEye is the leading manufacturer of cycle computers, lights and reflectors to cyclists in the world. Founded in 1946 in Osaka, Japan, CatEye has always been a leader in innovation and technology. On the leading edge of technology, CatEye continues to innovate and lead the industry in bicycle electronics, and is committed health, safety and the environment.
For more information visit: www.cateye.com