MTBR Light Meter Measurements:
This light measured 81 lux ont the MTBR Lux setup. 81 Mtbr Lux is excellent output and right in line with its 750 lumen claims. Compared to other lights in its price range it ranks quite well:
Lupine Piko 3 – $330.00 750 lumens claimed – 63 Mtbr Lux
Baja Designs Strykr SL – $340.00 – 950 lumens claimed - 74 Mtbr Lux
Cygolite TridenX 750 OSP – $350.00 750 lumens claimed - 81 Mtbr Lux
Dinotte 1200L – $350.00 1200 lumens claimed - 88 Mtbr Lux
- Compact, high quality light head
- Excellent materials and construction
- Solid, adjustable mount
- Big and wide beam pattern. It is controlled with a horizontal spread and deep throw.
- Very small battery is hard cased and can be mounted on the stem or back of the helmet.
- Not as bright as new crop of XM-L lights like the Dinotte XML-3
- It is wide but it does not have the huge peripheral halo of some other lights.
This is a great light from Cygolite. It is well made, small and very bright.
Beam Pattern Photos:
4.5 out of 5 Stars
4.75 out of 5 Stars
Mtbr Lights Shootout Main Page »
2012 Bike Lights Shootout »
Backyard Beam Pattern Comparisons »
Trail Beam Pattern Comparisons »
Light Meter Measurements »
Mtbr Lights Reviews »
Mtbr Lights Forum »