Exposure Diablo – $249.00
|Light||Price||Claimed Lumens||Runtime||Measure Lux||Light head weight||Battery Weight||Installed Weight||Lux per gram||Lux per dollar|
|$249||700||1:00 hr||34 Lux||100.5 g||0 g||120g||.28 Lux||.14 Lux|
Light Head close ups:
Light Meter Measurements:
Our light measurement for the Diablo measured 34 Lux on our test room. The Toro was a little brighter at 36 Lux and we credit the Toro’s bigger battery for that. Both lights are extremely bright and it is possible to ride at high speed with one light alone. This is a remarkable feat with a 100 gram light.
- No wires
- extremely small with 100 gram weight.
- very innovative helmet and handlebar mounts are both included
- machining and quality are first rate
- carrying case is just right
- flexibility with piggyback battery option and many other options accepted by the Smart Port.
- the light is very handy as a flashlight around the trail and around the house
- 1 hour run time at full power is limited
If you want the ultimate hassle-free and bike light, the Exposure Diablo is a great option. It is only hampered by the short run time but the optional piggyback battery addresses that issue with an extra hour of run time.
Beam Pattern Photos:
4 out of 5 Stars
4.5 out of 5 Stars
Read or write reviews: