MTBR Light Meter Measurements:
This light measured 23 lux on our ambient light measurement facility. This is one of the weaker lights in the shootout. We measured this at 220 lumens actual output in a laboratory environment.
- Excellent machining and build quality
- Smallest and most convenient in the category.
- Best helmet mount around
- Excellent run time at 3 hours
- It’s just not bright enough for trail use at 325 lumens claimed and 220 lumens actual
- Expensive for the light output
- Beam pattern is small with no outer halo
This used to be a good light at $220 but with the introduction of much more powerful lights at lower price points, it is not good for trail use. But if you are commuter and are looking for the ultimate cool light, this can be the ticket. You can see and be seen on the road and you’ll have the ultimate cool tool to show around the house and the office.
Beam Pattern Photos:
3 out of 5 Stars
3.5 out of 5 Stars
Mtbr Lights Shootout Main Page »
2012 Bike Lights Shootout »
Backyard Beam Pattern Comparisons »
Trail Beam Pattern Comparisons »
Light Meter Measurements »
Mtbr Lights Reviews »
Mtbr Lights Forum »