Mtbr is about to receive this bike for testing so color us EXCITED! It’s just in time for the local race series and Strava hill climb challenges.
A few of our users have purchased this bike and it now sports a perfect 5/5 rating with four reviews: Mtbr 2013 Felt Nine Team Reviews
- speed of the 22+ lb bike continues to amaze the rider on almost every ride
- it is a climber. you can be assured the bike is not holding you back now
- Good grip and traction with stock set up
- Vulpine tires, Mavic wheels and other components are great spec
With a perfect rating, reviewers were searching for areas to improve:
- one can crash a bit as speeds are higher
- can use a beefier tire in the front to control the higher entry speeds
- Rockshox front not quite on par with latest Fox forks
This looks to be a true race machine that is fun to ride as well. We’ll ease in to it and put big tubeless tires on our test bikes as we get used to the velocity.
Check out the Felt Forum here.