- Price: $279
- Claimed Lumens: 3000 Lumens
- Measured Lumens: 1612 Lumens
- Measured MTBR Lux: 175 Lux
- Light Head Weight: 196 grams
- Installed Weight: 658 grams
- Run Time: 2.7 Hours
- Category: High End
- Big light head for cooling
- Big and bright beam pattern
- Long run time
- Familiar Magicshine and Bikeray design
- Heavy at 658 grams
- 1612 measured Lumens is well short of 3000 claimed.
MTBR Light Meter Measurements: Compare all lights here.
This light measured 175 Lux on our ambient light measurement facility.
Integrating Sphere Measured Lumens: Compare all lights here.
1612 measured Lumens. Claimed Lumens by the manufacturer is 3000 Lumens. The Lumen-hour graph below shows how the light performs over the first three minutes of its battery cycle.
Backyard Beam Pattern Photo: Compare all lights here.
We photographed the lights in the same location setting with the same camera settings. The photos were taken in the back yard that is approximately 25 yards long. These photos feature many objects and a distinct background to analyze detail and beam pattern.
Photo Thumbnails (click to enlarge)
All Mtbr Lights Shootout Articles »
2013 Bike Lights Shootout »
2013 Backyard Beam Pattern Comparisons »
2013 Tunnel Beam Pattern Comparisons »
2013 Mtbr Lux measurements »
2013 Mtbr Lumen Tests »
2012 Bike Lights Shootout »
Mtbr Lights Reviews »
Mtbr Lights Forum »