MTBR Light Meter Measurements:
This light measured 157 lux ont the MTBR Lux setup. This is just staggering brightness for a flashlight. The Lupine Wilma TL measured in at 113 Lux and the the Exposure Sixpack measured 135 Lux.
So clearly, the Full-Beam Fusion is brighter than any self-contained light that has come before.
- Staggering brightness from a self-contained light
- Small and good form factor for the output
- First-rate mount
- Clean and wide beam pattern
- Excellent construction
- Configureable beam pattern from manufacturer
- 1:20 run time is on the short end of this spectrum (but 5 hours on medium mode)
- No US distributor at press time
- the high end is pricey
This is the best self-contained bike light right now. We’ve used it solo on three hour rides as we run it in medium for all the climbs and flats. It’s like riding an ultra powerful light without the weight of a light. And Full Beam should have a US Distributor by Jan 2012.
Beam Pattern Photos:
4 out of 5 Stars
5 out of 5 Stars
Mtbr Lights Shootout Main Page »
2012 Bike Lights Shootout »
Backyard Beam Pattern Comparisons »
Trail Beam Pattern Comparisons »
Light Meter Measurements »
Mtbr Lights Reviews »
Mtbr Lights Forum »