Ross Mitchell shows us the i-Shifter system. The i-Shifter employs an optimal shift sequence to operate both front and rear derailleurs simultaneously so that the overall gear ratios change at an even rate.
- Integrates front and rear derailleurs
- Even progression of gear ratios through the entire gear range
- Eliminates cross chaining and redundant gears
- Recovery shift is built in automatically to the system
- 12 gears total – all redundant gears eliminated
- Crank through gears really quickly
- Riding becomes seamless – don’t have to think about shifting up or down