Product Descriptions from the Manufacturer:
All Mountain Soft Shell Short
- tailored profile in nine different even and odd waist measurements.
- Schoeller-dryskin: a durable and abrasion-resistant, Swiss soft-shell with a soft, and lightly brushed interior
Merino Base Short
- New Zealand Merino wool for next-to-skin comfort.
- Soft fibers have been blended with nylon and spandex to create a highly capable, yet fitted fabric layer that wicks away moisture and keeps you cool and dry even when paired beneath your outer short.
- Italian-made, Cytech EIT (Elastic Interface Technology) insert
- The fabric utilizes two distinct yarns: the outer face is woven from Cordura, and the inner, from a fine merino wool.
- Pockets located to the side since most riders will be using hydration packs.
- Windproof, breathable, and highly water resistant
- Sleeves are Schoeller-USP (Ultralight-Soft Protection): a lighter, but hardy shell fabric with excellent water resistance.
All Are Made in Vancouver