This light measured 78 lux on our ambient light measurement facility. This is quite good and measures up to its 1100 lumen claims
- Light is bright for its size and price
- beam pattern is wide and even with no center hot spot
- 5 step switch is quite nice. One can turn it on in lowest setting or on highest setting
- light head has good cooling and light head stays cool
- light switch silicon cover gets out of position and pops out too easily
- cannot aim left right
- smooth transitions when switching light modes can make it harder to tell when the button was actually pressed.
This is a pretty solid light from Light and Go. It is small, bright an affordable. It has an even beam pattern at 24 degrees so it lights up the short range very nicely.
Beam Pattern Photos:
5 out of 5 Stars
4.25 out of 5 Stars
Read or write reviews: