This light measured 119 lux on our ambient light measurement facility. This is very impressive and matches up well with its 1400 lumen claims
- Light is very bright for its size and price
- beam pattern is wide and even with no center hot spot
- 5 step switch is quite nice. One can turn it on in lowest setting or on highest setting
- light head has good cooling and light head stays cool
- This is a great value for $150 for a very bright leading edge light
- light switch silicon cover gets out of position and pops out too easily
- cannot aim left right
- smooth transitions when switching light modes can make it harder to tell when the button was actually pressed.
- switch is always on when battery is connected
Now we’re talking! This light is impressive as it competes with some of the brighter lights in the market. The beam pattern is wide at 24 degrees and it has no hot spots. Thus it is easy to get used to and there are no harsh transitions in the beam. The throw of the beam is not as far as other high end lights but it spreads the beam nice and wide.
Beam Pattern Photos:
5 out of 5 Stars
4.75 out of 5 Stars