|Light||Price||Claimed Lux||Measured Lux||Run time||Light head weight||Battery Weight||Installed Weight|
Light and Go is a company based in Korea known as Wonderbike and they get their light sets manufactured in China by Magicshine. They are looking for US distributors at the time this review was published so all sales and service is handled directly from Korea.
Their lights have very similar build and packaging to the original Magicshine MJ-808 light. But the light heads are different and the four light heads reviewed here look like new designs. Wonderbike owns all the molds for these light heads and thus these should be exlusive to Light and Go.
They are aware of all the battery and charger problems Magicshine has encountered and they explained to us that they have taken steps to resolve them. They’ve gone with better parts and gone through many rounds of testing on the batteries, chargers, wires, etc.
The lights reviewed here are:
Light and Go Firefly – $80 – 400 lumen claimed
Light and Go Owlet - $90 – 700 lumen
Light and Go Fireball – $130 - 1100 lumen
Light and Go Foride – $150 – 1400 lumen
- custom made reflectors with efficient & beautiful facet patterns. Diamond + pentagon
narrow beam pattern
- Full CNC machined and hard anodized aluminum light housing
- A quick release mount provides you a solid and convenient mounting your light
- Optimized driver board for efficient heat-sink & current regulation
- warm color temperature maximizes your night sight
- 7.4V 4.4A Protected Li-Ion battery pack & more than 180 minutes of burning in boost mode
- 3.5 hours of fast charging. Automatically switch off when batteries are fully charged.
- Under Voltage Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection and over temperature protection
- 5 step fuel gauge warning you that the battery is getting low as time goes by.
green 100~65%, blue 65~10%, amber 10~2% and Red and flashing red 1%(2mins).
Please be aware! Led indicators might not show you the exact amount of power remaining.
Light Meter Measurements: