|Light||Price||Claimed Lux||Measured Lux||Run time||Light head weight||Battery Weight||Installed Weight|
Light Meter Measurements:
This light measured 110 lux on our ambient light measurement facility. This is low in comparison to the the Exposure Six Pack and Lupine Betty II but the Seca beam pattern is very useable and is one of the best on the trail.
- Such an even and beautiful beam pattern. It’s very wide and the 1400 lumen model is finally enough light for this beam.
- light is not wasted on the top where it usually doesn’t reflect off anything
- excellent battery and charger
- mount has been improved to prevent slipping
- extra long cable and huge connector is not ideal
- light head though well designed does feel as robust as the high end competition
- $700 is pricey in this new market of LED lights
The Seca 1400 is a great execution of the Seca design. There is finally enough light to fill the whole trail and beyond.
Beam Pattern Photos:
4 out of 5 Stars
4.75 out of 5 Stars