This is one of our most popular bikes – classically designed with hand-laid graphics. It also features an optional adjustable linkage piece – that can lower the BB a half-inch, and the head angle close to a degree. The bicycle offers a Macstrut design suspension – similar to the VF2 – with a 68 degree headangle – and 67 in the lower travel setting. Made with oversized butted tubes on the front triangle, and CNC machined yoke pieces, this is a solid bicycle to tackle almost any terrain. Frame features include:
1. Minimal pedal bob with custom-valved factory shock allowing for winning or
competitive climbing against any suspension design in the five inch
2. Fully active during braking giving smooth traction throughout descents.
3. Almost no pedal kick-back or chain growth for uninterrupted, smooth pedaling.
4. Extremely supple, small-bump compliant, with bottomless feel.
5. Superior tracking for climbing technical terrain and staying
planted in high-speed corners and descents.
6. Simplicity in design allows for weight savings and strength issues.
7. Value of CHUMBA frames are undeniable – outperforming
and offering better features than bikes twice their cost.
8. CHUMBA frames are extremely durable with no bearing problems
reported over years.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-986-9100 to pre-order now! Thanks and Happy Trails!
source: alan kang