Motobecane Le Champion Ultegra Di2
Compared to the Century and Immortal Frames:
The Le Champion CF frame is positioned between the more relaxed geometry Century series and the more aggressive pro-oriented Immortal carbon frames. These Le Champion CF frames are high-performance yet with a semi-compact geometry that can allow for a higher/less aggressive position if the rider so chooses.
- +HIGH MODULUS 12k Weave Carbon Fiber Monocoque
- Advanced, extreme high-pressure, bladder-molded Monocoque construction.
- ResponseShape downtube design
- QuadSection chainstays for optimum power transfer
- OrganicForm seatstays for rider ergonomics, comfort and compliance
- FlowThrough top tube, continuous line extending to the monostay for a more beautiful shape and ride quality
- Plush riding, sweet handling High Modulus Carbon fiber Monocoque frame/fork
- Tour de France Winning Professional Grade Technology
- Revolutionary Shimano Ultegra Di2, Electronic shifting 20 Speed Derailleurs (front and rear)
- Revolutionary Shimano Ultegra Di2, Electronic shifting Shifters/brake levers.
- FSA Carbon Crankset, Ritchey Pro Bar, Pro Stem, Pro Carbon Seatpost