Bell has been very active lately with the recent launch of their Full 9 full face helmet and the Super enduro style helmet. Not one to rest on their laurels, Bell is showing 3 new helmets for 2014 at Interbike. The Transfer 9 follows in the footsteps of the Full 9, but at half the price ($200). The Stoker is a more affordable all mountain helmet than the Super (the Stoker retails for just $70). The new urban style Intersect($60) follows the skate style Segment.
In this video, Bell Brand Manager Niki James shows us some of the highlights of these 3 new helmets.
With many of the same features as the more costly Full 9, the Transfer 9 offers a great value and great protection.
- 3D-Formed Quick Snap Cheekpads
- Breakaway Camera Mount Attachment
- Flying Bridge Visor™ with Breakaway Screws
- Integrated Compatibility with Eject® Helmet Removal System
- Overbrow Ventilation
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Washable XT-2® Extended Wear Interior
- Velocity Flow Ventilation
Weight: 1200 grams
Available: December 2013
As an all mountain helmet, the Stoker offers more protection but doesn’t cost a lot. It is loaded with great features and comes in 7 colors/designs.
- Airflow Brow Band
- Blade Visor
- Cam-lock Levers
- Channeled Ventilation
- Coolmax® Padding
- Fusion™ In-Mold Microshell w/Lower Strap Anchor Shell
- Goggle Compatible
- SpeedDial™ Fit System
Weight: 316 grams
Available: October 2013
Taking queues from it’s brethren, the skate style Segment, the Intersect offers urban riders protection, comfort and style. Available in 4 solid colors.
- ABS Hard Plastic Shell
- Integrated Rear Light Port
- Removable Friction Fit Visor
- Segmented EPS Liner
Weight: 450 grams
Available: January 2014
For more information, check out: www.bellhelmets.com