- The Rock Shox suspension is fantastic. Reliable and tuneable. The front fork was particularly stiff and I applaud Norco for spec’ing the 20mm Reba in favour of the ridiculous 15mm offerings.
- Fun, playful yet stable-at-speed downhill performer
- A.R.T. makes a tremendous difference for uphill – say goodbye to bob. Honestly could not tell if it made a significant difference downhill but then I’ve always been a four-bar fanboy.
- Lots of room for upgrades
- Not going to win any uphill sprinting time-trials (weight and general lackadaisical acceleration of 29er wheels)
- Lots of room for upgrades (but too be fair; this is a value-priced bike)
Video of the Norco Shinobi in action