It was a breeze to inflate a tire to the proper pressure with the Prestaflator, and the ease of use of the trigger for filling, along with the verifiable gauge reading was quite pleasant. Being able to do micro bursts gave one the ability to fine tune pressure to a fairly precise degree. The long inflation hose gave a lot of maneuverability for working around a bike, and the attachable adapters, let you fill with Presta or Schrader valves, and use a blower tip for attaching grips or cleaning the recesses of parts. The Pretsa head offers a tight seal, and fits quite snugly, but lubrication and proper removal techniques help to alleviate the issue.
- Pressure gauge
- Trigger inflator
- Long inflation hose
- Multiple attachable head – blower, Presta and Schrader
- Presta head fits snugly
- Lack of air bleeder
Overall Rating: 4 Flamin’ Chili Peppers
Prestacycle Prestaflator Company Specs
- MSRP $39.95 or $49.94 w/ Quick Clip Schrader Head & blower tip
- Variable-rate trigger.
- Presta and Schrader valves.
- Professional shop-grade tool.
- 6061-T6 Alloy Presta chuck w/standard replaceable insert.
- Replaceable I/M compressor quick-release attachment.
- 174 PSI (in 2 PSI increments) or 12 Bar (in 0.1 Bar increments).
- Large 2 ¼” / 6 cm dial pressure gauge.
- Rubber pressure gauge housing for shock protection.
- Cast aluminum pistol grip handle with bead-blasted finish.
- Two-finger trigger valve for precise air flow regulation.
- Thumb-control pressure release button.
- High-pressure hose for easy access on any wheel.