The Race Face SIXC carbon cranks are pretty darn sweet, they are light, stiff and offer good shifting. I liked the integrated bashguard, the choice of double or triple chainrings, and the Pedal End Boots. The SIXC cranks are nicely engineered and manufactured, and the overbuild and chainring combination’s really fit in with the All Mountain paradigm. This is an amazing lightweight crankset, that is all carbon (outside of the CrMo spindle and pedal inserts), has incredible power transition to the wheels, looks great and has very cool bash guards for the crank arm ends. They are one of the stiffest, and snappiest cranks I have ever used. Crackalicious!
Happiness is a nice Stiff one.
- Arm end caps
- Not quite XTR shifting
Overall Rating: 4 Flamin’ Chili Peppers
SIX Cranks Features
- 3mm of chainline adjustability and fine tuning.
- Pedal and spindle inserts are co-molded in place for a secure bond.
- CNC 7075 aluminum chainrings.
- “EXI” spline interface for the non drive arm to BB spindle.
- Light CNC machined CrMo BB spindle is molded onto drive side crank arm.
- Offered in either a triple ring set-up or Double ring with lightweight 7075 alloy bashguard.
- All alloy Torx 30 hardware.
- Crank bolt puller cap makes crank removal a snap with just an 8mm hex wrench.
- Bearings feature our new custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease (Phil Wood waterproof grease) and keep contaminants out.
- 2 sets of Pedal End Boots (gray and black).
SIX Cranks Specs
- Intended use: All Mountain
- Size: 170, 175mm and 68/73mm BB shell
- Weight: 760g (175mm 22,32,44)
- Color: Matte Carbon with orange decals or white decals
- Chainline: 49 to 52mm
- Chainring Configuration:
22,32,44 & Bash
22,32 & Bash
24,36 & Bash
SIXC Cranks url: http://www.raceface.com/components/cranks/sixc/sixc/