Sun Valley/Ketchum CVB presents Mountain Bike Sweepstakes
Win a trip to experience a ½ day of mountain biking with three-time reigning 24-Hour Solo Mountain Biking World Champion, and Leadville Trail 100 Women’s Champion, Rebecca Rusch which is the highlight of the Sun Valley “Ride With Rusch” Mountain Bike Sweepstakes. Sponsored by the Sun Valley/Ketchum CVB, Specialized, Sun Valley Trekking, The Elephant’s Perch, Thunder Spring and Zenergy Health Club & Spa, Scott USA, AVIS Rent-a-Car, and Smith Optics; the prize package for 2 includes:
• 2 nights lodging in the Sun Valley area, and 1 night at the Coyote Backcountry Yurt situated in the Smoky Mountains, provided by Sun Valley Trekking
• Half day of mountain biking with Sun Valley Mountain Biking Champion Rebecca Rusch
• Rental car provided by AVIS Rent a Car for up to 3 days
• 3 day passes to Zenergy Health Club & Spa
• Specialized demo bike rentals from the Elephant’s Perch
• Outfitting and riding gear package provided by Rebecca’s sponsors
• Scott USA Apparel
• Sunglasses from Smith Sport Optics
To enter to win this prize, simply fill out the form at www.visitsunvalley.com/ridewithrusch. The prize winner will be drawn on June 27, 2010 during the Sun Valley Rhythm & Ride: Bike & Music Festival and the trip will take place in the fall of 2010.
Sun Valley Champion, Rebecca Rusch is currently hosting a Mountain-Town movie tour of Race Across The Sky, the new documentary about one of the most intense endurance mountain bike races of all time, the Leadville Trail 100. Presented by Specialized, the tour benefits the International Mountain Bike Association (IMBA) and its local chapters. “It’s an honor to share the ‘Race Across The Sky’ experience through this film and bring it to cycling communities that are close to my heart,” says Rusch. At each stop she will be promoting the “Ride With Rusch” Sweepstakes, which features a trip to her hometown of Sun Valley, Idaho. As part of the Sun Valley/Ketchum CVB’s “Family of Champions”, Rebecca is helping raise awareness of the Sun Valley area, which boasts over 700 km of single track, and why it is her favorite mountain biking destination. For more information please visit www.visitsunvalley.com/ridewithrusch, and follow her blog at www.rebeccarusch.com.
source: Ramona Duke