Sektor – The new bull dog in the 150mm travel arena
This new sleek trail suspension from RockShox can only be described as a modern fork that transcends all. With a diverse range of options and an amazing price to performance ratio, this trailblazer can hang with its more refined counterpart, RockShox very own Revelation.
Revelation set the bar for all front suspension that performs in the 150mm travel arena. To continue the RockShox promise we had to work hard to uphold performance and low weight in such an affordable fork. The “outside the box” approach in spring and weight development really tells a story about creativity and innovation in product development.
Sektor is about choice and being able to acquire a product that performs for your trail riding needs. We start with the 9mm QR, 15×100 or 20×110 Maxle Lite offerings and then provide you three spring options; Coil, Solo Air and U-Turn. This fork offers affordable and exciting options.
• Travel: 130, 140, 150mm (Solo Air, Coil), 100-140mm or 110-150mm
• Damping: Motion Control (RL), TurnKey lockout (TK) and external rebound
• Forged, hollow 6061 T-6 aluminum crown
• 32mm 7075 aluminum upper tubes
• Redesigned external rebound adjuster
• 9mm QR, 15mm Maxle Lite, 20mm Maxle Lite
• 1 1/8” Aluminum steerer, 1 1/8” to 1.5” tapered aluminum steerer, 1.5”
Pictured: Sektor RL – Solo Air, 150mm, 26” Maxle Lite 20mm, White/Red, Motion Control Crown Adjust, Alum Steerer 1 1/8”, Disc (includes – pump) – 1966 g (4.33 lb)
source: Tyler Morland
RockShox & Avid PR Manager