MTBR Light Meter Measurements:
This light measured 133 lux on our ambient light measurement facility. This is higher than the Niterider Pro 1500 at 115 lux. And it is almost on par with the Exposure Six Pack rated at 1925 lumens and measuring at 135 lux.
- excellent light output and beam pattern
- good switch action and logic
- light stays cool even at high power and some airflow
- excellent run time at 3 hours at full power
- great value at $390 compared to other 1500+ lumen lights
- bar and helmet mount are included
- Excellent materials and build quality
- Battery can be stem mounted.
- Would be nice to have this big light head center mounted on the handlebar.
- This bar light can overpower a helmet mounted Serfas 500.
Like the Serfas 500, this is an awesome light that delivers good, honest output. It delivers good value, user interface and build quality to the customer. We give it 5 stars in performance and would have given it 5 stars in value if it was $300 or under.
Beam Pattern Photos:
4.75 out of 5 Stars
5 out of 5 Stars
Mtbr Lights Shootout Main Page »
2012 Bike Lights Shootout »
Backyard Beam Pattern Comparisons »
Trail Beam Pattern Comparisons »
Light Meter Measurements »
Mtbr Lights Reviews »
Mtbr Lights Forum »