Team Topeak-Ergon Basecamp Video Contest 2011
On May 2-4, 2011, Team Topeak-Ergon USA will descend on Sedona, AZ for 3 days of training and preparation for the 2011 season. During these 3 days, the 6 members Team Topeak Ergon USA will test their bodies and sponsor equipment over this unforgiving and technical terrain. Not only will the six-team members be tested, but also 1 male rider and 1 female rider will join the team for the 3-day training camp. These two selected riders will go through the same daily routine as Team Topeak-Ergon in this all-inclusive prize package brought to you by Team Topeak-Ergon and its partners.
So, how do you get selected to join the team in Sedona? You will need to produce a 90 second video and post it on the team Facebook page telling us why you deserve to join the team in Arizona. Have fun! Be creative! Can you work in Ergon or Topeak product into your video? That will earn you bonus points! Tell your friends and family! Having them ‘LIKE’ your video will also better your chances at being selected by the team members and management.
Prize package for each rider is valued at nearly $1300 and includes the following:
- Flights to and from the training camp.
- Food and drink during training camp.
- Lodging during training camp.
- A prize package from team partners Topeak, Ergon, Magura, Continental, DT Swiss, SRAM, FRS, etc.
- The opportunity to train and ride with Dave Wiens, multiple Leadville 100 champion and Mountain Bike Hall of Fame member.
- Mechanical and nutritional support prior to and during all training rides.
On April 1, 2011 members of Team Topeak-Ergon USA and team management will select these two riders and make their announcement.
How to Enter:
1. ‘LIKE’ Team Topeak-Ergon on Facebook
2. Post to the team Facebook page your 90-second video telling us why you should attend team camp. Be creative and original! Video can be a direct upload to the team Facebook page using your web cam or you can host your video at YouTube or Vimeo and post the link on the Topeak-Ergon Facebook page.
3. Get your friends and family to ‘LIKE’ and comment on your video.
4. Sit back and wait for the team’s announcement on April 1, 2011
2011 Team Topeak-Ergon USA team members
Contest Rules and Regulations
- No purchase necessary.
- Contest open until March 31, 2011.
- Open to residents of the USA and Canada only.
- Selected riders must be able to attend during the dates of May 1-4, 2011.
- Riders should be in good physical shape and have advanced bike-handling skills.
- Team Topeak-Ergon will select the 2 winners at their discretion.
- Team Topeak-Ergon owns the rights to all event video and event photographs.
- Team Topeak-Ergon will cover all contest winners flights, hotels, and food.
- Team Topeak-Ergon will provide gifts from team sponsors.
Team Topeak-Ergon USA