TURBO FOR THE MEXICO 2010 NATIONAL SERIES MOUNTAIN BIKING
After eight dates held throughout the year, the 2010 National Series came to an end. This year we were fortunate to get the maximum national circuit titles in the main categories being rewarded for thousands of miles of training, skills and travel:
• IGNACIO TORRES, CHAMPION ELITE.
• ALEJANDRO BARAJAS, CHAMPION SUB. 23.
• CARLOS ENRIQUE MORAN, EXPERT JUNIOR CHAMPION.
• VALENTINE LUGO HERRERA, ADVANCED CHAMPION 40.
• JUAN “turpeth” RAMÍREZ, B. CHAMPION CHILD
• SIGRID RAMÍREZ, AA CHAMPION CHILD.
• RAQUEL HEREDIA, SUB FEMALE CHAMPION EXPERT.
Thank you very much to our sponsors and thank you very much to all who have trusted us to support us throughout our lives and careers.
See you at the next competition, good luck to all!
Greetings and keep pedaling!
Source: Darren Salsbury