Richard Smith tells about the products of this San Luis Obispo company that he started. We at Mtbr have been using the Fluid Performance drink over the winter and have had good luck with it so far. We find it very easy to drink and digest and the 200 calories per bottle keeps our nutrition up on long rides. One of their flavors has caffeine and that’s a welcome boost on some of the harder rides.
Fluid Performance, Natural Sports Drink – 30 servings, $24.95
- Less sugar, more electrolytes, & all natural great taste!
- 200 cal/bottle, 400mg Sodium Citrate
Fluid Recovery, Protein + Glutamine Recovery Drink, 16 servings, $31.95
- Lactose free whey isolate protein + 2500mg L-Glutamine/serving
- 4x winner of Best of Competitor Sports/Recovery drink of the year
- Try the Chocolate Recovery with almond milk for a post ride treat!