Sun Valley Has the Remedy
Visit Sun Valley is taking action to cure Single Track Deficit Disorder or STDD. This serious affliction affects many avid mountain bikers and Sun Valley has the remedy – an all expenses paid trip for two to ʻMountain Biking Meccaʼ Sun Valley, Idaho during the US Mountain Biking Nationals, July 1-8, 2012.
About the Contest
Between May 16 – 27 individuals will nominate a friend who is a devoted mountain biker and may have STDD on www.visitsunvalley.com/remedy. Entrants will compete for a finalist spot by asking their friends to vote for them and vouch for their need to be cured of STDD. The voting period is from May 28 – June 3. Once voting is closed, the finalists will be asked to create a short video explaining why they need the Sun Valley Remedy. A panel of judges will decide on the winner who will get to bring along a friend on this righteous ride of a trip.
About the Prize
- Round trip airfare for two to Sun Valley
- Local accommodations for two from July 1 – 8, 2012
- Ground transportation for two
- Enough gear and swag to fill a canoe!
- One Scott mountain bike for each winner
- One complete set of Club Ride Clothing for each winner
- One new Dakine Mountain Bike Pack for each winner
- One pair of Smith Optics sunglasses for each winner
- Helmet, mountain bike shoes, and gloves for each winner
- Meet-and-great with mountain biking experts like head Shimano XTR Developer, Matt Robertson and professional Scott athlete, Geoff Kabush
Contest runs May 16 – June 8 with the winners being announced on June 15
Source: Dana Stasyk