Paul Wyandt, CEO of Zoic Clothing, shows us what they have new for 2014, which happens to be Zoic’s 20th Anniversary of making mountain bike clothing. Zoic has casual, technical and performance apparel in their 3 collections: Urban, Core and Gravity.
Highlighted here in this video are the Fade graphic tee, Ether short, Womens Terra top and Navaeh short, Transition tech tee and the Black Market short.
The Fade graphic tee matches well with the Ether shorts and retails for $45. It is made from a wicking polyester material.
Ether is Zoic’s #1 selling shorts shown here in new green plaid pattern. The Ether shorts retail for $89.
- Gusseted inseam with stretch panel
- Seam tape zippers on the pocket
- Mesh panel detailing down the legs
- Elastic waist with velcro side cinch adjustment
- Full front hand pockets
For women, Zoic features the Terra top and their number one selling womens short, the Navaeh.
Terra top $59.99
- 3/4 length sleeve
- Color blocked with stretch lycra on top
- Polyester knit fabric in the body
- Side zip pocket
- Looser cut for comfort
Navaeh short $84.99 (solid) $94.99 (plaid)
- Stretch polyester fabric
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered cargo pockets on the legs
- Gusseted inseam
- Taped hems
From the Gravity collection, highlighted here are the Transition tech tee and the popular Black Market short.
- Contrast color sleeves
- Diagonal cross stitch with cross over collar
- Color block panel on left shoulder
- Zip pocket on right hem
- Color block diagonal panel on the left side
Black Market short $74.99 (solid colors) $84.99 (plaid)
- Nylon webbing belt
- Elastic back waist
- Zippered cargo pockets on the leg
- Two deep hand pockets
- Inseam gusset
- Comes with removable liner
Zoic has been around a long time and their current collections offer plenty of style and great features. We look forward to testing some of these new mountain bike specific clothing in the near future. Zoic also has a growing selection of casual, but bike-able clothing (including hats). Check the photos in the gallery below for more.
For more information: www.zoic.com