You know those 1UP USA bike racks with legendary build quality? Well, they also make a bike trainer with the same attention to materials and build quality. Along, the way, you’ll find these incredible innovations like a single lever to open/close the trainer to attach the bike. And their height adjustment is very novel indeed.
The timing is right for a trainer for this winter. Braving the snow and rain is a valiant effort but it’s a burden to do often with regularity. A good bike trainer like this Magnitude will come in handy.
To enter simply add your name and email below on December 10 and the winner will be chosen the next day, on December 11.
– Swift toggle adjustment for different resistance curves
– 3” diameter roller:
– Extends tire life and reduces slip due to the increased contact patch
– Less tire compression for a natural outdoor feel
– Reduces noise as the brake spins at a lower rate (60 decibels at 21.7 MPH / 35 KPH)
– Vertical height adjustment allows the bike to be raised or lowered to eliminate front riser blocks
– Accommodates a wide range of tires sizes including 650c, 700c, 26″, 27.5″, 29”
– Accommodates 130”, 135” and 142” dropouts
– Five resistance positions to allow for a variety of exercising levels
– Foldable frame for easy transportation
– Set it and forget it dropout adjustment and quick release lever
– No assembly required
– Trainer weight 28lbs
More information about the 1UP USA Magnitude can be found here: HERE.