This 24-hour contest will end at 11:59 pm December 12 and one lucky winner will be chosen to receive the coveted 2” Super Duty Single Silver rack worth $379.
Prize: 2” Super Duty Single Silver
The Super Duty has been the gold standard of dialed, configurable racks for the past decade. Stealthy in the single bike configuration and extremely versatile and sturdy in the three bike configuration, it offers a great solution for many needs. A ten-year-old rack looks about the same as a year old one. And a 1Up owner is usually the company’s best spokesperson. Such are the attributes of a great product.
- – Fits 2” receiver
– Slot for standard hitch pin holes
– Rack weight 28 lbs
-3/8” x 13” x 1” added support bar under the tray
– Increase bike capacity to 3 bikes max with additional Add-Ons (sold separately)
– Total carrying capacity of up to 225 lbs (75 lbs per bike spot) due to added support bar under tray
– Fits 16” – 29” wheels, up to 3.1” wide (see spacer kit for tires wider than 3.1”)
– Accommodates up to 54” wheelbase
– Hitch bar has built-in anti-wobble mechanism
– Rapid tilt and folding mechanism for smaller footprint
– Rack arms close to secure tires without touching the frame
– Ships in reusable box for easy storage (30” X 14” X 8”), shipping weight 30 lbs
– Compatible with the Standard and Super Duty Add-Ons (sold separately)
– All rack parts anodized, except a powder coat finish on the trays
To enter simply add your name and email below on December 12 and the winner will be chosen the next day, on December 13.
More information about this rack can be found here: HERE.