Cyclocross is just around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about all of the details of the season. Challenge Tires is once again offering the Grassroots Sponsorship Program for the 2011 season. A very successful program in its inaugural year and we’re ready to go at it again! We’ve made a few revisions and we’re very excited for the upcoming season! The most exciting news for 2011 is the launch of our new mud tubular called the Limus. It is an amazing tire and you’re going to want to ride them! A 3.2 mm deep tread pattern that is agressive and sure to dig in when you need it most! This tire will compliment our arsenal of tires to give you a complete line-up for all conditions.
Are you a *(U.S. based) Team interested in joining Challenge Tires as a part of our 2011 Cyclocross Tire Grassroots Sponsorship program? We are currently accepting applications for the program that will allow teams access to preferred pricing on Challenge Cyclocross Products. We understand the importance of a quality handmade tire and we want to help you get equipped with the best. If you feel you have what it takes and can meet the requirements; then we want to hear your story! Good luck!
- Your team proposal needs to be two to three pages.
- Include a few team photos.
- Include 2010 team highlights.
- Include the team Name, Team Contact, Address, City, State, Zip, phone & E-mail
- Include the team Bio, Region and tentative race schedule.
- Include how your team can help Challenge Tires develop their products and gain exposure?
- Include a complete team roster with each riders name, race category, Social Media contacts such as rider blogs, Facebook, Twitter, team website.
- All proposals must be e-mailed to [email protected] by the proposed deadlines. Mailed hard copies will not be accepted.
We recognize that not every team has the same agenda or timeline. Therefore we want to offer teams more than one chance to take part in our program. We are giving each team 3 chances to submit proposals. Once your team has submitted their proposal a decision will be made by the 15th day of that month. Once the team has been notified of their acceptance they will then have two weeks to place the order. If the team does not submit their team order by deadline they will default to the next months deadlines.
Proposal Acceptance Dates
- June 15th, 2011
- July 1st, 2011
- August 1st, 2011
*No exceptions will be made beyond August 1st, 2011
Team Order Deadlines: Based on when you submit your proposal
- July 1st, 2011
- July 15th, 2011
- August 15th, 2011
When you will you receive your product?
The standard turn around time to manufacture your product, ship to the U.S. then be distributed is 4-6 weeks. Each team will be notified when their product is being shipped and if the product is in stock or has to be manufactured.
Source:Bill Marshall, Challenge Tires