Crankbrothers has announced a partnership with two-time downhill World Champion Loic Bruni to bring the latest signature edition pedal to the Mallet DH range. Designed with Loic, and chosen by the fans, the Mallet DH SuperBruni Edition features an asymmetrical double-anodized red and blue colorway along with his namesake SuperBruni stylized logo detail.
The design reflects both the performance-oriented and stylish nature of Bruni himself. They will debut on Loic’s bike this weekend at the World Cup in Lošinj, Croatia. Price is $169.
Mallet DH SuperBruni Edition Features
- Designed with 2x World Champion Loic Bruni
- Special asymmetrical and double-anodized colorway
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- 57mm q-factor for stability at speed
- 8 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Hex alloy endcap for durability
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- Customizable float & release angle
- Premium bearings & double seal system
- 479g per pair
- 5 year warranty
To learn more, head over to www.crankbrothers.com.