But the greatest news of all is the performance of the fork is similar the latest FOX forks with the Fit4 damper. This is even more important because 100mm of travel is a lot more meaningful if it is quality and tunable travel.
- Superior damping performance
- Upgraded to our proven FIT RC2 10mm shaft architecture
- 10mm shaft provides more oil flow through the base valve
- Dual circuit rebound allows more controlled return from hard hits and quicker recovery from successive impacts
- 32 SC-specific cartridge design and damping tune
Tunability is key for this fork as it allows the rider to extract every mm of precious travel. Low speed compression is available in the Wide Open mode where most of the descending will be done. Up to three volume spacers are allowed too to determine how progressive the shock is in its travel range.
- Self-equalizing positive/negative air spring
- Utilizes our patented Float shock transfer port technology, first introduced in our circa 1999
- Float shock
- Smoother performance with reduced friction
- Less vibration feedback through handlebar
- Highly tunable with air volume spacers
- Adjust the amount of mid stroke and bottom out resistance
- Pricing is competitive for this XC racing weapon.
And no, it’s not just available in hi-vis orange. Other colors are available too.
For more information visit /www.ridefox.com.