Fyxation knows year-round cyclists take winter seriously and so do they, adding the Mesa MP Subzero to their popular flat pedal line. The Mesa MP Subzero utilizes a thin nylon body and replaceable pins to stand up to tough winter conditions. The Subzero is designed for winter commuting, fat biking, or any riders looking for a pedal that will withstand the elements.
The Mesa MP Subzero was designed for subzero conditions and is a pedal that will stand up to Midwest winters. The pedal includes 16 stainless steel replaceable pins that are designed to prevent rust while providing grip to your winter riding shoes or boots. In addition, Fyxation has electro-plated the sealed bearing cro-moly spindle on the Subzero pedals for further rust proofing.
Finally, by sticking with the impact grade nylon body over alloy, these pedals are said do a better job at keeping your feet warm than a metal bodied pedal on cold winter rides. The Mesa MP Subzero sells for $70 and is available in four color options: black body with black, blue or orange anodized pins, and a grey body with black anodized pins.
- High impact nylon body built to take abuse
- Smooth running sealed bearing and DU bushing
- Electroplated cro-moly spindle
- Electroplated stainless steel replaceable pins for added grip with shoes or boots
- Nylon body doesn’t suck heat out of your feet like alloy pedals do
- Installs with 15mm open end wrench or 8mm hex wrench
- Pin Spec – M3x0.5 x 7.5mm
- Spindle Thread: 9/16
- Height: 14mm
- Width: 105mm
- Weight: 351g/pair
- Color: Black/Black, Gray/Black, Black/Blue, Black/Orange
- Pin Kits: Stainless steel pin kits available soon for use with existing Mesa MP pedals or other replaceable pin pedals on the market
To learn more visit www.fyxation.com.