GORE® RIDE ON® Cable Systems Introduces Remote Lock-Out Cable System
With the increase in popularity of mountain bike handlebar-mounted shock and fork adjustment levers (whether for lockout, travel adjust or other application) comes the need for a cable and housing system that can stand up to the elements and deliver precise, consistent performance over time. GORE RIDE ON delivers with the introduction of the Remote Lockout System, giving riders the control, confidence and ability to use their suspension to its full potential no matter the trail or weather conditions.
- Gore’s patented, coated cable is paired with a full-length housing, reducing friction to provide smooth, consistent remote lever performance
- Lubricated, compressionless housing ensures exceptional precision
- Cable actuation is protected from the elements, guaranteeing consistent performance under any conditions
- One year limited warranty
- Easy to install
- System is designed for use with all suspension remote lever systems that use a standard 1.1mm derailleur cable and 4mm housing
- MSRP: $22.99
- Available July 1, 2010
- Black, White
ABOUT W.L. GORE & ASSOCIATES, INC.
Perhaps best known for its consumer products like GORE-TEX® fabric, GORE BIKE WEAR® and ELIXIR® guitar strings, Gore is a leading manufacturer of thousands of advanced technology products for the electronics, industrial, fabrics and medical markets. The company is headquartered in Newark, Delaware, and employs approximately 8500 associates in 45 facilities throughout the world. For more information about W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. and GORE products, call 1-800-431-GORE or visit rideoncables.com https://www.gore-tex.com.
GORE, RIDE ON, GORE-TEX, GORE BIKE WEAR, ELIXIR and designs are trademarks of W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. SRAM and RED are registered trademarks of SRAM Corporation.
Source: Jasen Thorpe