Guerrilla Gravity is coming into 2018 with the devil horns raised high, head banging, and Pantera blasting. This past year was their best yet, as they doubled production capacity to keep up with demand, while also improving efficiencies at their Denver, Colorado HQ where they design, manufacture, and assemble their bikes.
In addition to last year’s efficiency gains, they’re also bringing CNC machining in-house. Those production cost savings are being passed onto riders. Framesets now start at $1995 and complete full suspension builds at $2995. For 2018 they’ve also introduced four new limited edition color options, more durable decals, and have improved dropper post clearance.
Just as in 2017, riders can use the online builders at RideGG.com to pick their frame and decal color, as well as dial in their build kit with 10 component customization options, including suspension, drivetrain, wheelset, and more.
2018 Enhanced Build Kit Options
- The new MRP Ribbon Coil fork
- Spank bars, stems, and pedals available in black, red, and blue
- SRAM Eagle drivetrains
- BikeYoke Revive dropper posts in 160 and 185 mm travel lengths
- Industry Nine Trail 270 and Enduro 305 wheelsets
- DT Swiss XMC 1200 wheelsets
- Huck Norris and CushCore tire inserts also available
To learn more or build your own Guerrilla Gravity bike, head to ridegg.com.