Leatt is a company that attacks mountain bike protection problems with science. Making their name with neck braces, Leatt has approached helmets with the same attention to technology and testing. Their DBX 4.0 helmet is their latest creation, a full-face helmet that offers all the protection but less of the compromises of a full-face lid.
It looks good and is comfortable as well. It weighs only 850 grams when most full-face helmets weigh well over 1000 grams. And it’s hot off the production line as the first models are just becoming available to consumers.
To enter simply add your name and email below on December 11 and the winner will be chosen the next day, on December 12.
The helmet that will meet every challenge. Don’t be shy, dare to ask for a full ASTM DH certified, superbly ventilated, lightweight helmet offering an excellent fit – all in one. It is right here! Uphill, downhill, upside down, inside out, electric or manpower.
You name it, we got you covered by combining a lightweight, full-face design with outstanding ventilation. It is also fitted with a Fidlock® buckle which we love! We all crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! There is a solution to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury, however – go and get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain!
Our helmets feature 360 ̊ Turbine Technology. The helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
So, the next time you crash, see to it that you are protected by the best!
- Polymer Compound shell in two sizes
- Removable mouthpiece
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- In-molded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 22 vents
- Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Weight: from 850 g (1.87 lbs)
More information about the Leatt DBX 4.0 helmet can be found here: HERE.