|Light||Price||Claimed Lux||Measured Lux||Run time||Light head weight||Battery Weight||Installed Weight|
Light and Go is a company based in Korea known as Wonderbike and they get their light sets manufactured in China by Magicshine. They are looking for US distributors at the time this review was published so all sales and service is handled directly from Korea.
Their lights have very similar build and packaging to the original Magicshine MJ-808 light. But the light heads are different and the four light heads reviewed here look like new designs. Wonderbike owns all the molds for these light heads and thus these should be exlusive to Light and Go.
They are aware of all the battery and charger problems Magicshine has encountered and they explained to us that they have taken steps to resolve them. They’ve gone with better parts and gone through many rounds of testing on the batteries, chargers, wires, etc.
The lights reviewed here are:
Light and Go Firefly – $80 – 400 lumen claimed
Light and Go Owlet – $90 – 700 lumen
Light and Go Fireball – $130 – 1100 lumen
Light and Go Foride – $150 – 1400 lumen
- Maximum luminous flux of 1100 lumens
- Extremely wide 24.4 degree beam
- Custom designed housing for better air flow and heat ventilation
- Quick and easy mount with silicon o rings
- Custom driver board and double switch allows shifting modes up or down
- 7.4V 4.4A Protected Li-Ion battery pack & more than 2.3 hours of burning
on a high mode
- 3.5 hours of fast charging. Automatically switches off when batteries are fully charged.
- Under/Over Voltage Protection + Over Current Protection + Over temperature protection.
- 5 step fuel gauge warns you that the battery is getting low as time goes by.
green=100~75%, blue=75~50%, amber=50~5% and Red/and flashing red= remaining 5%.
Light Meter Measurements: