Mammoth Mountain Bike Park now open
With some of the most radical terrain in the country, 80+ miles of singletrack offering plenty of jumps, berms, and drops to feast on. Offering a beginner-friendly Discovery Zone is the best place to learn and is specifically designed to make progression easy.
The rugged geology of the Eastern Sierra combined with natural and man-made features – like step-ups, wall-rides, and pavers – delivers the ultimate high-alpine riding experience.
Following near record levels of snow this winter, summer has finally arrived in the Eastern Sierra.
The Mammoth Park Crew, aided by warmer temps, made major progress this week with three trails ready to go for the Mammoth Bike Park opener:
- Downtown (easiest, great for beginners/ families and warm-up laps)
- Shotgun (advanced flow trail)
- Smooth Operator (expert jump line)
Shuttle service from the Village up to shuttle stop F (Chair 4 parking lot) will be up and rolling at 9 am. As temps increase, the snow should melt out quickly with new trails coming fast and furious.
2019 Mammoth + Summit Bike Park Bass on Sale Now
Get the deal of the season on a single pass that delivers unlimited access to 2 world-class lift-served bike parks plus some awesome pass holder benefits. Buy your pass now before and start riding at Snow Summit on May 24. Pass Prices go up June 17.
Pass Perks & Benefits
- No Blackout Dates
- Two Friends & Family Tickets (50% Off a Single-Day Tickets) Valid at Mammoth and Summit
- Three Free Days at Each Ikon Pass Destination Bike Park: Winter Park, Steamboat, Blue Mountain & Snowshoe
- 10% Off Bike Rentals at Mammoth and Summit
- 10% Off at Mammoth and Snow Summit Retail Locations (excludes hardgoods and electronics)
For those ready to shred – you can purchase your pass HERE
With over 3,500 acres on Mammoth Mountain, there are some awesome man-made and natural features all over the place. Check out a few of the crowd pleasers.
For more info like pricing and schedule, check out: Mammothmountain.com