Adding to their titanium fat bikes seen here, Motobecane has added to their line-up the NightTrain Bullet in aluminum. With a hydroformed frame that can fit 5″ tires, they went with a MuleFut tubeless wheel setup that can hold a reliable tubeless seal at low pressures. Fat bikes after all are difficult to ‘ghetto tubeless’ as pressures go as low as 5 psi so the entire wheel and tire system need to be designed to work together.
RockShox Bluto forks and SRAM Guide brakes finish off the package and demonstrate that this bike provides good value but still provides top shelf components.
- Frame: Tapered HeadTubes, Thru-Axle 150mm/197mm, Advanced Hydroformed Aluminum Frames, Fits Most 5″ Tires
- Dropper seatpost routing, Rear Rack Mounts, Internal Downtube shifter cable routing
- MuleFut Tubeless Compat. Rims, Precision Bearing Hubs
- 2×10 Race Face Turbine Cranks
- RockShox Bluto Forks
- SRAM Guide RS Hydraulic Brakes
- Pro-Level 120tpi V-Rubber Tires
- WTB Saddles
- Preview sale: $1799.95 (List $4099)
For more information visit www.bikesdirect.com.