Raptor | Raven – Osprey’s Premium Mountain Bike Pack get upgrades
Osprey’s mountain bike pack get an upgrade to help stabilize and inspire confidence on technical bits of trail. The upgrades are lead by the new AirScape suspension. This design is said to evenly distribute the pack load while permitting a dynamic range of motion – letting the rider feel free to move naturally and hit the trail with all the body English needed to clear the techy root section. A mesh-covered foam back panel ventilates and offers cooling features when riding. The new “winged” harness wraps the upper shoulders for added stability and keeps the pack comfortably close to your body delivering superior stability even when the trail turns to full-on tech.
The Raptor and Raven use 2.5-liter reservoirs that slide into its own dedicated compartment for fill-up simplicity, and another devoted space at the base of the pack houses a Tool Roll that can hold a mini-pump, tire lever, hex keys, and more.
Should you flat, crash, or bonk, the Raptor | Raven has smart access to dedicated storage pockets for food, gels, etc – all aimed to get you back in the saddle faster. The LidLock™ and full-face helmet attachment are standard and come in handy for walking around waiting for the friends you dropped.
Full Feature Set Includes:
- Contouring AirScape back panel and bike-specific shape harness
- Included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading
- Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- Stretch mesh zippered hip belt pockets
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Blinker light attachment and a reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Bike tool organization in the main compartment
- Front panel zippered stash pocket
- Side compression straps double as a full face helmet carry
Available in 10L and 14L in men’s and women’s specific fit.
- $140 for Raptor/Raven-10
- $150 for Raptor/Raven-14
For more info fly on over to Osprey.com