This is a tail light for $50 that puts out about 70 Lumens. It’s got good side visibility and can be seen from well over a mile on a clear day.
The USB charging port is now moved to the bottom of the light with a better seal. This protects it from moisture and dirt much better.
- Price: $50
- Claimed Lumens: 70 Lumens
- Measured Lumens: 75 Lumens
- Measured MTBR Lux: 4 Lux
- Lumens per $: 0.00 Lumens
- Lumens per gram: 0.00 Lumens
- Time on High: 1:00 Hours
- Charge Time: 2:00 Hours
- Mounted Weight: 52 grams
- Category: Flashlight/Commuter
- Rechargeable for $50
- Nice mount
- Could use a better form factor
- It’s really a headlight with a red lens, so mounting options and light animation are not as good as dedicated tail light
The mount is placed with a band on to the seatpost. The light snaps into the mount at the right horizontal angle.
Mtbr Light Meter Measurements
This light measured 4 Lux on our ambient light measurement facility. The light output measurement is performed by placing a Lux light meter beside the light. Both are pointed at the ceiling (five feet above) of a dark room. This measurement uses the ambient light produced by the bike light.
Integrating Sphere Measured Lumens
This light measured 75 Lumens in an integrating sphere. Claimed Lumens by the manufacturer is 70 Lumens.
For more information visit www.lezyne.com.
Do you own the Lezyne Micro Drive Rear Taillight? Help us become a better resource and write a review!