Dean Cycle Works Reviews and News

Reynolds Dean carbon fat bike wheels review

New lightweight 80mm composite hoops are the ultimate fat bike component upgrade — if you can afford them and are looking for all-season durability. Read our review to find out more.

Read More »

Reynolds Dean carbon fat bike wheel first look

New lightweight, tubeless composite hoops from Utah-based wheel maker ridden to triumph at Fat Bike World Championships.

Read More »

Dean Bikes – Ti Marathon Softail Racer with Belt Drive

John Siegrist is the owner of Dean Bikes (Boulder, CO) a company that has been around 22 years. Dean specializes in titanium with a full 90% of their bikes being built in Ti (with the other 10% made from steel.) Dean offers both road and mountain bikes but also other categories like: cross, track, fixed, […]

Read More »

NEMA Celebrates Back-to-Back Winning Weekends & Andorra WC Podiums!

photo courtesy of & Genius Imports (World Cup podium) What a time it has been in the Nema camp! Just a couple of weeks ago, factory rider Brad Benedict took his first National downhill victory at the Santa Ynez NMBS, while Kieran Bennett grabbed his first International win a week ago in Angel Fire […]

Read More »

Ross Milan Victorious at Fontana MTX; It's Called 'Podium' for a Reason!

San Marcos, California (April 6, 2008) Riders from around the globe descended to the metropolitan suburb of Fontana, California for the first round of the 2008 National Mountain Bike Series! Even with an early calendar date, Nema International could not have had asked for a more exciting kickoff to the official mountain bike season! Nema […]

Read More »




© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.